Excess baggage fees are charged at check in and payment can be made by credit card and cash, subject to mode of payment at airport counter. We cannot guarantee that excess baggage will be carried, and uplift is at our sole discretion, subject to aircraft loads. Excess baggage is charged at 500 THB for every 1KG (or part thereof) over your baggage allowance for flights less than 3 hours, 600 THB for every 1KG for flights over 3 hours. Fees are payable in the local currency of your port of departure, and are subject to daily exchange rates.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- I need help with my car rental booking. Whom do I contact?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- How do I make a booking for a baby that is not yet born?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Are special assistance services free of charge?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?