Whenever you travel with NokScoot, you'll be responsible for ensuring you meet the visa requirements of the country(ies) you’re travelling to, and we strongly recommend that you seek guidance from the relevant consulates or embassies. There is a handy information tool provided by Star Alliance, but please note that NokScoot does not maintain this information, and we will not be responsible for any error. Hence, our recommendation would still be for you to contact the relevant consulate or embassy.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- I need help with my car rental booking. Whom do I contact?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- How do I make a booking for a baby that is not yet born?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Are special assistance services free of charge?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?