We are an LCC. In order to offer low fares we must keep costs low. In return for this we expect our guests to exercise some responsibility for their own well-being, such as taking out travel insurance. If we are at fault we will abide by the guest promise posted on our website, but most issues arise from things such as weather, air traffic congestion and the like. These are outside an airline's control.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- I need help with my car rental booking. Whom do I contact?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- How do I make a booking for a baby that is not yet born?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Are special assistance services free of charge?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?