We are a Low Cost Carrier (LCC). In order to offer low fares, we must keep costs low. In return for this, we expect our guests to exercise some responsibility for their own well-being, such as taking out travel insurance. If we are at fault, we will abide by the guest promise posted on our website, but most issues arise from things such as weather, air traffic congestion and the like. These are outside an airline's control.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?