- NokScoot guests may use their portable electronic devices (PED) during all phases of the flight, however, all mobile phones and transmitting devices must be switched to “Airplane Mode”, “Flight Mode” or “Offline”;
- Cellular function can only be used before the closing of aircraft doors prior to takeoff, and after landing;
- Laptops and all other devices larger than a tablet may not be used (and must be properly stowed) when the aircraft is taking off, landing or on the ground, as their size and weight may pose as safety hazard;
- Guests boarding or disembarking the aircraft via the tarmac must switch off their mobile phones and transmitting devices, as the aircraft may be refuelling;
- The captain may also request guests to turn off their devices during certain flight conditions so that navigation communications are not affected;
- At some airports, local regulations may forbid the use of PED while the aircraft is on ground. In such situations, the cabin crew will advise guests through the public address system.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- I need help with my car rental booking. Whom do I contact?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- How do I make a booking for a baby that is not yet born?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Are special assistance services free of charge?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?