Yes, Sports equipment including musical instruments can be included as part of your pre-purchased baggage allowance. The carriage of sporting equipment, musical instruments, bulky items are strictly subjected to space availability. If you exceed your pre-purchased baggage allowance, excess baggage charges will be applied. For a full list of baggage fees, click here.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?