If your carry-on baggage is greater than the cabin baggage allowance and you try to bring it onboard, you will be advised at the gate that the bag is too large for the cabin and it will need to be treated as checked baggage. Your bag will be tagged at the gate and checked into the aircraft hold. On arrival your bag will be available for collection at our Baggage Services counter. Additional charges will be payable on collection of your bag(s); these fees will be at the applicable airport rates.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- I need help with my car rental booking. Whom do I contact?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- How do I make a booking for a baby that is not yet born?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Are special assistance services free of charge?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?