Baggage allowances apply per sector. For guests who are travelling with checked baggage on a Fly fare in one direction and a FlyBag fare in the other, you will be required to purchase a checked baggage allowance for one sector only.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Are special assistance services free of charge?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?