Medical clearance is required for travel after the first 28 weeks of pregnancy. Please produce a certificate or letter from a registered medical practitioner or registered midwife advising:
- the estimated date of delivery;
- whether it is a single or multiple pregnancy;
- that there are no complications with the pregnancy; and
- Be valid for no more than 14 days prior to the date of travel
For more details, please refer to article 3.4 of the NokScoot Conditions of Carriage.
- If you are having no complications with your pregnancy you may travel up to the end of the 35th week of pregnancy for single pregnancies or up to the end of the 32nd week for multiple pregnancies (for example, twins)
- Medical clearance is required if you wish to travel after these pregnancy periods
- Medical clearance is required if you are having complications with the pregnancy.