Please check in early for your flight (approximately 2-3 hours before flight departure) to ensure a smooth flight experience. Do provide a medical certificate from your physician to certify fitness to travel.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- How can I apply my travel voucher? What are the terms & conditions?
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- How do I make a booking for a baby that is not yet born?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Are special assistance services free of charge?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?