Once you have disembarked from the first connecting flight, you will have to make your way to the landside immigration counter to re-check in for your on-going flight and get your boarding pass. Your bags will not be checked through to your final destination. It is your responsibility to collect your check-in baggage from the designated belt, then exit as per normal and re-check them at the landside immigration counter. For this purpose, do ensure that you have a valid Thailand visa if you require one.
If you want to contact one of our global offices please click here
- I've already made a booking. Can I change my destination?
- What time does NokScoot's check-in open/close?
- Do I need medical clearance to fly?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- Will NokScoot be able to provide a supplementary oxygen on board my flight?
- How do I know if my Child Safety Seat is approved?
- Can I travel if I have a disability?
- What do I have to do if I need special assistance?
- I have my own wheelchair. What procedures must I follow?